The print issue of HealthCare Africa magazine – which is published six times a year – provides unrivalled opportunity for suppliers of various technologies, products and services to reach the wider sub-Saharan Africa healthcare, pharmaceuticals and biotech industry players.
The magazine is the Africa’s best-read industry publication, and is well respected by its readers for its quality print, editorial content, technical articles and industry reports.
The magazine is also available online on this website for readers beyond Africa, with readers from Asia, Europe and the Americas using it as a source of information to guide their investment decisions and technical and commercial knowledge about the industry in Africa.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING OPTIONS
Healthcareafrica.info website is the leading go-to resource for investors, professionals, researchers and many more stakeholders in the healthcare, pharmaceuticals and biotech industry in sub Saharan Africa.
With a wide regional and international readership, our website provides unrivalled opportunities for you to reach your target audience in sub-Saharan Africa and beyond.
We provide several categories of online advertising including banner advertising on the website and direct marketing options that ensure advertisers’ brands stand out in a crowded marketplace.
These categories include:
Banners – still, animated or interactive – provide maximum visibility to your brand on the website, enabling your brand to reach audiences in Africa’s healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotech industry, plus a worldwide audience.
Our regular free bi-weekly e-newsletters provide a glimpse at the news stories in the industry from the world, but with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa.
This provides advertisers with access to thousands of industry investors, managers and professionals who are regular readers of our e-newsletters.
Technical papers and E-shots:
Technical reports or reports and e-shots from your company can be delivered to our readers in the industry, providing you with direct access to top decision makers. These papers or e-shots can be also be delivered to a particular sector of the industry
PLATFORM TO REACH AFRICAN MARKET & BEYOND
The magazine and website are perfect for companies and organisations that are seeking to grow their footprint into sub-Saharan Africa’s healthcare, pharmaceuticals and biotech sectors.
Advertisers in the magazine include the following types of providers of various products and services:
- Medical supplies and medical business solutions
- Healthcare services and facilities
- Pharmaceutical equipment, supplies and solutions
- Diagnostic and laboratory equipment supplies and solutions
- Engineering and automation solutions and services
- Supply chain, warehousing, distribution and logistics solutions
- Consultancy, training, capacity building and other industry services
- Financial services and solutions
- New age IT solutions, digital technologies and more
- Fitness, wellness and nutritional products and services
- Events and other activities
WHY ADVERTISE IN HEALTHCARE AFRICA MAGAZINE & WEBSITE?
- Reach the healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotech industry in sub-Saharan Africa and beyond using one publication and website
- The first and only Africa-wide magazine targeting the whole healthcare, pharmaceuticals and biotech industry in sub Saharan Africa and which talks to the key decision makers across the industry, Government, research and training institutions and NGOs/development organisations in the sector
- The first magazine of its kind in the region that is also available in a digital format, providing our advertisers with an Africa wide and worldwide audience
- The magazine and website read by key decision makers with direct responsibilities for purchase of new technologies, products and services.
- The best read and visited healthcare, pharmaceuticals and biotech website in sub-Saharan Africa.
- More than one option to choose from including print and digital advertising, email newsletters and digital events
More information on how to advertise with us is available on our Media Kit and Rate Card that are available on request.
For more information about how we can partner to deliver for your brand, please send us your request to:
P.O. Box 1874 – 00621 Nairobi Kenya
Tel: +254 725 343932