The HealthCare Africa magazine is primarily focused on telling the stories of the opportunities, market trends and challenges in Africa’s healthcare sector to an audience of key decision makers in the industry value chain in Africa and beyond.
The magazine, which runs this website, achieves this mandate by talking directly to investors, managers and professionals in the private sector; suppliers of healthcare and related technologies; Government agencies, NGOs and development partners; academicians and researchers and other stakeholders in the sector.
The print magazine, which is published every two months, is distributed directly to identified stakeholders in the healthcare value chain in Eastern and Southern Africa. The digital edition of the magazine is available for FREE on this website for a worldwide readership.
The magazine and website, which are a regional first are expected to inform the healthcare industry stakeholders in Africa and beyond, of the vast opportunities, market trends and regulatory updates in Africa and the World.
The magazine and website cover the latest news and trends from the health sector in Africa and the World, highlighting such important elements such as:
- Regulatory and policy updates;
- New investments and funding in the sector;
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments;
- Latest research and development breakthroughs; and
- Innovations and new product releases by the industry stakeholders.
The primary audience for the website and the magazine are stakeholders in the following sectors of the industry:
- Hospitals – private, public, non-profit and faith-based;
- Academia and research institutions and consultants;
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors and traders;
- Suppliers of new technologies to the healthcare sector e.g. equipment, laboratory testing and consumables etc
- Clinics, Pharmacies, drug stores etc;
- Laboratories and diagnostics centres;
- Government ministries, regulatory agencies and parastatals;
- Development partners, multi-lateral organisations and embassies
The magazine and website engage with the key decision makers across the healthcare industry in Africa, including investors, managers and professionals, industry associations and carry regular interviews and company profiles of leading players in the healthcare value chain in the continent, providing a 360-degree view to the rise of the sector.
Industry focused premium publications
The HealthCare Africa magazine and HealthCareAfrica.info website platforms are brought to you by FW Africa – the leading publishing, events management and consultancy business that focuses on showcasing the business opportunities in Africa.
FW Africa is the leading publisher of African-focused, industry specific, B2B, premium publications including Food Business Africa (www.foodbusinessafrica.com), CEO Business Africa (www.CEOBusinessAfrica.com) and Food Safety Africa (www.FoodSafetyAfrica.net).
The company also manages a number of B2B, B2C and B2G events in Africa. You can find more information about us on www.FWAfrica.Net.